My Self

Sunday, May 31, 2009


Assalamualaikum and Hello!!

I'm Nurul Farhana Binti Ab Halim..you can call me Rihan..i'm better fine with that name,,
I was born in Kelantan at Kg Kedai Buloh on 23 May 1991 ..the day that i entered here..UITM Sg. Petani. My previous school is Mara Junior Science College Jeli, Kelantan.."Miss the college so much"

I'm very active in Tae-Kwon-Do and i have attended so many tournaments and thanks to god, I deserved to have medals..When i got a free time, i love surfing so much, chatting, learn about cultures and looking around.huhuhu

What? my status,, of course single hehehe. My dreams is I want to make my parents pround to have me. Just it..I want to scatch their smile ..one day "hopefully" when i grow enough, i want to be a good lecturer in this course ...(law)

My favourite colour is blue and black..I love novels so much but from now on i havent's buy any novels hehehe...don't ask me why..huhu..if i was given a chance to meet someone, i want to meet my teachers..that's it..







0 Orang Sweet:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...